tax-forms-auto-entrepreneur| French Admin Solutions
Going on the info provided by

When it comes to completing your french tax return, it seems there are potentially many forms needing filling in for both Tom & I..
Form 2042 - Main form
Form 2042CK - Complementary' income
Form 2047 - Income from abroad
Form 3916 - Declaration Accounts held abroad

But it then also says :
These forms will not apply to most retired expats ........ Neither do they apply to those who run a business.

If Tom & I set up an auto-entrepreneur business does that mean we fill in less / different forms through the business instead?

Also, whilst on the auto-entrepreneur topic, do we have to, or is there any benefit to setting up a business each?


Lucy (Tom's wife)
Register Now for only 60€ per year