ME-dependent-health-cover-carte-vitale-application| French Admin Solutions
Hi Jo-Ann
My husband is registered as a ME and I am down for health cover through this too. We have a letter from URSSAF to return with the documents hi-lighted in yellow which I presume is to apply for a Carte Vitale? Is this just for him or will I be included on his card? Do we just send copies & translated copies of his birth certificate or do we need to send mine too? Are copies ok or does it have to be the originals and also the passport?

Many thanks

Jason & Linda Law
Register Now for only 60€ per year