self-employed-change-of-address-different-department-France| French Admin Solutions

We are moving house and Department. We informed our (house) insurance company but they explained that we need to let the RSI know about our change as we won't be covered for health until we do. We need to get an attestation apparently. We are unsure of the difference between RSI and URSAAF (perhpas you can enlighten us...). We have been onto the RSI website and find it all very confusing. I am unsure who to speak to, in order to get one or if it a form. If we let RSI know will they inform URSAAF or is that separate. (Again if we do, how do we?). Is it true that we won't be covered as we have a doctors appointment for our son the day after we arrive in the new department. Very confused! Many Thanks. Rachel.
Register Now for only 60€ per year